Welcome Back FAQ
As we open our doors to gather inside again, here are answers to common questions or concerns. If something is not answered here, please contact us at 517-787-8612 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Looking forward to seeing you!
Bethel Elder Team Indoor Service Guidelines
- Our service will be at 10:45 a.m.
- The Elders ask that everyone attending indoor services wear face coverings for the duration of the service for both services. This is an expression of following Jesus and helping others follow Jesus.
- We also ask that conversations and other fellowship be held outside following dismissal.
- Sanitizer stations will be located at each entrance and we recommend utilizing them upon entry and exit.
- All restrooms will be available (including changing stations).
- Seating will be spaced out according to social distancing recommendations. Overflow seating will be available if needed. Feel free to sit close to your family members. Otherwise please be respectful of others in social distancing.
- Bethel Kids will meeting during the preaching.
- Coffee service will be on hold and other hospitality ministries will be limited until further notice.
- Online streaming, online giving, communion and small group expressions of the Bethel Church gathering will always be available for anyone who feels uncomfortable with participating according to these guidelines. We value community and being together. We value loving one another and being like Jesus. Pray for one another. Be understanding and kind to one another.
Q: Have there been any improvements to the building to help with the potential spread of COVID-19?
A: 1. Extra filters have been installed in the Worship Center to clean and filter the air. New 4" deep filter racks have been installed in the supply ducts with MERV 13 filters. 2. Four iWAVE ionizing units have been installed which purify the air via an ionization process. Currently, only the Auditorium and Foyer areas are being treated.
Q: What if I don't want to come inside yet?
A: That's no problem at all. We recognize and respect that there are various comfort levels of participation. You can still listen to the live feed on the radio in the parking lot. Just tune your car radio to 99.9FM. You can also participate online via www.facebook.com/betheljxn, www.betheljackson.org/sunday-live and in small group gatherings throughout the week.
Q: What's the best way to connect with other people during this time?
Q: Will there be a bulletin?
A: Our bulletin will primarily exist online at our Sunday Live page by clicking the "Online Bulletin" button. A very limited amount of physical paper copies will be available at each entrance to the Auditorium and Balcony. Please reserve these for people who may have difficulty accessing the online bulletin.
Q: How will Offering be handled?
A: We will not pass the plate for offering. We have a box in the lobby where tithes and offerings or Connect Cards may be given. You can also give online at www.betheljackson.org or mail your check to the church.
Q: How will Communion be handled?
A: On the first Sunday of each month we celebrate communion. While we are practicing social distancing, we will have prepackaged cups available at the entrances to the Auditorium and Balcony.
Q: How can I access Pastor Ken's sermon notes?
A: Pastor’s notes for the current sermon will also be available online at our Sunday Live. You can also take notes directly on your device and have them emailed to you. 🤗
Q: What are the general building use guidelines aside from Sunday mornings?
A: The church building is open for small groups and meetings. Please call the office at 517-787-8612 to request a room and time. We ask that you clean up after yourselves. Disinfectant and rags will be available in each classroom. Those who use the classrooms will need to wipe it down before leaving.
Q: How can I provide feedback to Bethel Leadership?
A: You can use the Connect Card below. You can fill that out online or grab one from the pew rack in the back of each pew. When you're done filling out the physical card, simply drop it in the Offering box in the Foyer. This card is a great way to let us know how we can serve you. You can request information, give prayer requests, or just let us know you were here today.