You can also watch the live stream on our social media pages:
- Sunday School for Adults and children: Sundays, 9:30am.
- Awana Wednesdays, 6:15pm for kids 4 years to 6th Grade. Call the church for more details.
- 2022 Directories available.
- Nursery available downstairs in Room 22. Ask an usher for help finding your way.
- Want to give online? Simply go to www.betheljackson.org and click Give
- Want to connect with others in a small group context? Check out our Online Groups!
- Interested in starting an online group to help people stay connected and growing? Please contact Ken@betheljackson.org
- Please share the Facebook Live event on your personal page. You can get there by clicking here.
How to Walk in the Spirit/Live in Obedience.
Walking in the Spirit is Continually Obeying the Impulses of the Spirit in the Power of the Spirit which Leads to the Fruit of the Spirit.
“Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly, teaching and admonishing one another in all wisdom, singing psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, with thankfulness in your hearts to God. And whatever you do, in word or deed, do everything in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him.” (Colossians 3:16–17, ESV)
“And do not get drunk with wine, for that is debauchery, but be filled with the Spirit, addressing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody to the Lord with your heart, giving thanks always and for everything to God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ,” (Ephesians 5:18–20, ESV)
How to Walk in the Spirit Diagram
How to Walk in the Spirit
1—Discern God’s C______________. (Word. Impulses. Impressions. Reminders. Warnings). (John 14:23-26, Heb. 8:8-12)
2—Be E__________ to O_______. (Romans 6:17)
3—T_____ Your Impulses W_____ W___________. (1 Thessalonians 5:19–22)
4—Expect the P_________ of the Holy Spirit. (Acts 1:8)
5—Anticipate the F________ of the Spirit (Gal. 5:22-23)
6—R_____________ with Each New Command. “…walk… keep in step…” (Romans 6:19) Habitual Obedience.
“For if you live according to the flesh you will die, but if by the Spirit you put to death the deeds of the body, you will live. For all who are led by the Spirit of God are sons of God.” (Romans 8:13–14, ESV)
“But I say, walk by the Spirit, and you will not gratify the desires of the flesh.” (Galatians 5:16) “If we live by the Spirit, let us also keep in step with the Spirit.” (Galatians 5:25)
7—Enjoy Growing I_______________ with God. (This leads to your next command). (John 14:12-24)
Elements of Moment-by-Moment
Intimacy with Christ
6—Moment by Moment
Intimacy with Christ
(Walking in the Spirit)
5—Daily Habits of the Heart
(Reminders of Eternal Things. Ps. 72)
of Consecration. (Feasts of Israel)
2—Consecration to God (Baptism)
1—Genuine Salvation. (Repent and Believe) Romans 6:23